• Collection of imagery using the following sensors:
→ Placement of Ground Control
→ Targets (GCP’s) when required
• Data processing using MicaSense Atlas and Pix4D.
• Data delivery via cloud-based platforms or direct to client, dependent on individual needs.
• Scouting solutions using interactive maps for GPS enabled smart devices that facilitates navigation to identified areas.
• Prescription maps for uploading into agricultural machinery are generated and provided on a job by job basis if applicable.
• You book dates you want your field imaged.
• A team, including a licensed pilot, is sent to collect data with a registered RPAS (UAV) by flying over your property.*
• Your data is processed as soon as the upload is completed and outputs are usually available within 24 hours after the upload.
• A link to the Atlas cloud viewer will be provided to access multi-spectral data processed on Atlas.
• A link to a cloud storage facility will be provided for all other data deliverables processed with Pix4D.
• As a fully licensed operator, Gillcor has comprehensive insurance.